Want Next Level Law Firm PR Results?
Our Premium PR Process for Law Firms & Lawyers wins Media Coverage AND Maximizes Brand Impact
Elite Lawyer Management designs and executes premium public relations campaigns for experienced lawyers and specialty legal practice groups nationwide with clients in New York, New Jersey, Washington DC, California, Florida, Texas, and many or most places in between.
We label our PR process Premium for four reasons:
- 1 Our PR reps are all award winning, well connected former investigative journalists who package and pitch stories that intrigue journalists and influencers and resonate with their audience;
- 2 We deliver bigger results by putting even local stories into a national or otherwise broader context – it’s the difference between getting coverage in the Sacramento Bee and USA Today or CNBC coverage;
- 3 We advance-create a subject matter thought leader platform of blog posts, articles, infographics, whitepapers... around your news subject matter to expand the impact to your law firm brand of the media attention – for years;
And, most atypically for a legal public relations team;
ELM Legal Public Relations Pros Win and Maintain the Media Spotlight.
Americans elevate people and companies in the news to a special
status and this is especially true for attorneys and law firms.
In fact, a robust portfolio of media wins in America today is considered an
additional credential with more marketing value than an LLM, a series of
scholarly articles, or a dozen CLE presentations.
Coverage in the pages of Fast Company, The New York Times, People Magazine, Financial Times, Forbes, Fortune, trade journals or on-air at CNN, PBS, ABC, NBC, CW Network...(all of which have featured our clients in the last 30 days as of this writing) – is an unbeatable competitive differentiator for an attorney or expert practice group in any specialty.
Simply, high-visibility lawyers are perceived as Thought Leaders:
- More credible,
- More intelligent, and
- The ultimate go-to experts in their legal specialty.
From Fortune 500 CEOs to families with an injured loved one, when people need legal expertise they don’t look for advertisements. They make decisions based on:
- Personal referrals, and
- What lawyers are most visible – in the right places, a principal goal of legal public relations.
Studies show that positive portrayal in the news is equivalent to, or greater than, a personal referral in terms of trust.
Elite Lawyer Management clients acquire the patina of celebrity – the good sort, think JFK or Steve Jobs, not Kardashian – that in turn gets quoted again and again in the press (This is called the Snowball Effect), while the recognition gained from positive publicity (the Halo Effect) is more valuable in practice development than any amount of advertising.
You likely notice that an influential few lawyers dominate the CNN, Bloomberg, CNBC...legal media expert slots and are quoted in the mainstream press from the Miami Herald or Atlanta Journal Constitution to the Seattle Times, New York Post, trade journals in every sector from construction to banking, and by key influencers whether high profile bloggers or large-audience podcasters.
Our publicists make that happen and we are, by every or any measure, America’s best law firm publicists and legal PR experts for lawyers in New York, California, Florida, Washington, Texas and every other state across the U.S.
Learn What Premium Media Relations Can Do for You. Call Us.
How Elite Lawyer Management Premium Public Relations Pros Outperform Our (and Your) Competitors
Our legal PR (public relations) experts are more successful getting earned media in legitimate, appropriate, and widely read or viewed outlets, for our legal sector clients.
Here’s why ELM managed attorneys are in the news – often:
- We develop and package a mediagenic narrative placing your news in a national or at least regional or industry-wide context;
- We lead with the story, not the attorney; and
- Our well packaged (professional personal branding) and Media Trained lawyers are pitched as the face and voice(s) of the firm and the story; and
- We have a 150,000 contact and outlet influencer (journalists, bloggers, producers...) database and are respected among the scores of journalists who have covered our clients and stories.
- Our pitching process is geometrically more effective than the traditional self-promoting, over used, and poorly crafted law firm press releases and solely-local media outreach.
No News this Month at Your Firm?
Can’t Talk About Your Own Cases
We will tee up your now-expert and well-packaged
(platformed) thought leader persona to comment on other
news of the day or on social issues.
Our public relations lawyer-focused PR experts know the value of media exposure for lawyers, have a plan and proven process to get it, and most important – how to leverage it to maximize legal career and law practice development benefits.
Let’s Talk About What We Can Do For Your Firm.
Elite Lawyer Management Media Relations Agency Pros Build Your Influencer List
We focus on strategic media coverage, getting you and your practice coverage and placement in the right outlets to grow both your business and also your legal reputation.
We build and constantly evolve your target outlet and journalist list (a valuable bit of Intellectual Property you will own) of national, regional, and local media contacts, outlets, and influencers for optimal coverage.
Our publicists tirelessly and relentlessly pitch, inform, and cajole reporters, bloggers, producers, and bookers to win press coverage for ELM clients.
Every media relations effort is necessarily unique – we focus on your legal specialty (generalists never get Thought Leader status and thus find media expert slots tough to find) such as:
- Whistleblower Law Firms
- Divorce Lawyers
- Mergers & Acquisitions Practices
- Securities Law
- Criminal Defense Experts
- Civil Rights Defenders
- Personal Injury –
Wrongful Death Specialists
- Medical Malpractice Firms
- Products Liability Plaintiff Lawyers
- Class Action or Bad Faith
Insurance Plaintiff Firms
- Lender Liability Law Groups
- Intellectual Property
- Environmental Law
- Oil & Gas Lawyers
And, most other specialties while often micro-focusing on niches within those legal areas such as:
- Healthcare, Military Contractor, or
SEC Whistleblower Lawyers
- Matrimonial Law for High-Net-Worth Families
- Energy M&A Specialty Groups
- Securities Professionals Defense or
FINRA Claimants Counsel
- Jail Death or Injury Attorneys for Inmates
- Obstetric Malpractice Focused Firms
- Construction Zone Accident Experts
- Environmental Class Action Focused Practices
- Cannabis Criminal Defense or Compliance
- Workplace Sexual Harassment
Specialized Law Firms
- Elder Law from Nursing Home Abuse to Financial Abuse
- Construction Defect Litigators
Journalists and producers believe, and they’re right, that specialists are the best experts so we tie your specialized expertise to the news.
The Elite Difference:
Our Writers Leverage Your Media Wins to Maximize
and Monetize the Visibility
Rule One for Elite Lawyer Management PR Pros:
Don’t Waste the Limelight!
While a Good Morning America appearance or featured article in a trade publication based on your expertise is a big win, after a handful of queries and congratulatory calls, it’s over.
Our law practice publicity experts know there’s an underlying business and personal brand opportunity here so we take the next step:
- We Leverage Your 15 Minutes of Fame into a Lifetime Brand.
- One Today Show appearance can feed your brand for a decade.
- We create online media rooms for all Elite clients to showcase your best media appearances and mentions.
When Should You Start a
Before your news happens.
There is nothing sadder for us than an excited lawyer who had the verdict of a lifetime – Last Week, and calls us wanting to get more media coverage.
Here’s the problem:
First, the story must be News and the A-list outlets want to hear about Breaking News. Sure we can pick up some second tier publications and context pieces but, CNN or New York Times? Probably not, absent Breaking News.
Second, this lawyer missed out on a massive opportunity to win Thought Leader status as he didn’t have platform resources available, e.g. infographics, white papers, survey results...that journalists could cite in their reporting.
We can deliver the best results when we are already on your team, both for upcoming news and to capture (and create) opportunities to comment as a legal expert. We package the story, we package your expertise (Thought Leader Branding), and we Media Train you to present this and future stories all while producing blog posts, articles, and infographics surrounding the story.
Then we promote the narrative and related resources with maximum force.
The most successful PR campaigns are ongoing. This is how we get Elite-managed lawyers in outlets including these recently:
- 60 Minutes
- Miami Herald
- Dr. Phil
- New York Times
- BuzzFeed News
- Los Angeles Times
- NBC News
- Time Magazine
- Wall Street Journal
- New York Post
And at least a dozen or two others that have featured our clients within the last 7 days of this writing.
- Individual Lawyers
- Specialty Practice Groups at Large Firms
- Small or Mid-Size Law Firms
Our legal-sector experienced PR pros will get you In the News, keep you there, and assure maximum practice development benefits and thought leader status.
When your clients and prospects are saying, “You’re everywhere!”
or “Whatever it takes – I want the lawyer who was on ABC News
this morning” – we’re doing our job.
Call us and learn what premium public relations can do for your law practice.