2016 ELM Scholarship Award for Leadership Appreciation
Each year, Elite Lawyer Management offers a $1,000 scholarship to an individual who has demonstrated resourceful, initiative-driven leadership that influences their community or academic environments.
We realize many of America’s future leaders are unable to realize their full potential due to a lack of resources. The ELM Scholarship Award for Leadership Appreciation was established to recognize emerging leaders of our Nation who are already making a difference by impacting the people around them and who are passionate about building a better future for themselves and the global community.
Recipients are those who achieve their personal goals while inspiring others along the way. Leadership is represented through a range of acts, from showing initiative in supporting a social cause or developing community programs to motivating others, serving as a role model and standing up for the rights of their peers.
- $1,000 cash award provided by the Elite Lawyer Management Education Fund
- Engraved Award Plaque
Deadline for Entry
- May 15, 2016
*Scholarship is awarded on an annual basis
- Individuals of any age planning to enter a U.S. post-secondary institution or vocational program in 2016/2017
- Demonstrated leadership in your community or academic environment. Examples of leadership include:
- Developing a community service
- Supporting a social cause
- Standing up for other’s rights
- Acting as a mentor
- Demonstrating initiative
- All required entry materials must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on May 15, 2016.
- Employees and direct family members of Elite Lawyer Management are not eligible to apply
- Must agree to the Terms and Conditions
How to Apply
- Video submission: Answer the following three questions in a 1 to 3 minute creative and engaging video:
- How do you define leadership?
- How have you demonstrated leadership in your school or community?
- How do you plan to apply this award to advance your future leadership opportunities?
- Upload your video to your YouTube channel:
- Title the video: Elite Lawyer Management Scholarship Award
- Paste the following in the description:
“My application for the 2016 Elite Lawyer Management Scholarship Award for Leadership Appreciation, www.elitelawyermanagement.com.”
- Share your submission on social media:
Email the following information to: [hidden email]
- using both #scholarshipelm and @elitelawyermanagement
- Subject Line: ELM Scholarship Award
- Mailing Address:
- Email Address:
- Phone Number:
- YouTube URL:
- College or University you plan to attend:
- Area of Study:
- Include the statement:
“I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions”
*individuals under 18 must include a statement of permission from parent or guardian
Elite Lawyer Management asks entrants to create a unique, creative and persuasive video that addresses each of the 3 elements listed above, engages the audience, and motivates viewers to join in your leadership efforts. The ELM Scholarship Committee will evaluate all entries based on the following selection criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership
- Persuasive ability
Upon submission of your scholarship application, you will automatically receive a response by email indicating that your application is received. Winner will be notified via phone or email by July 15, 2016.
No phone queries please. Submit questions to [hidden email]
Entrants must include a statement in your entry email that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions to be eligible to apply.